E-commerce Stores for Chiropractors Made by Chiropractors
It’s another source of revenue. It’s financial assurance. It’s a new way to serve your patients at a higher level and deepen the bond and relationship that you have with them.
So… how do you get a store up and running?
In this season’s closing episode, we’re going to talk about how you can implement getting a store, where the marketing fits in, and the next steps you to take action.
Here’s a quick preview…
This is where the rubber meets the road!
On one end, between Google and YouTube, you can search and watch all kinds of people teaching all kinds of things.
That’s the do (all of) it yourself option.
Then there’s hiring a freelancer or another company to try and do it all for you and, let’s not forget, to hopefully teach you how to do all those things too.
That’s the manage (all of) it yourself option.
Then there’s The Smart Chiropractor.
We’ve been doing the research.
We’ve got such a strong foundation with the communication promotion side through The Smart Chiropractor program and platform.
We’ve just launched our Smart Care Stores – our e-commerce stores for chiropractors – as a part of that to help you sell your favorite products to your favorite people.
We handle the rest as it relates to sales, websites, promotions, fulfillment, and customer service, which is really the hardest part.
What it does and the reason why we did this and the reason we’re teaching it, is because it allows chiropractors to do what really only a chiropractor can do from the consumer side of things.
More and more chiropractors are realizing that this thing can actually be some fun and not just a chore.
Stop thinking about your nerves and start thinking about the benefit people will get by learning from you.
Help people understand what your favorite products are and why you recommend them.
They’re paying you for your knowledge and expertise to recommend what specifically is best for them.
There is a difference between serving and selling.
You can stay in the sense of feeling like you’re teaching people, you’re serving them, and your store is a convenience.
Curating the best products at the best price and keeping people informed on a regular basis is a skill and a talent.
You do have influence over a group of individuals in your community who know, trust, and like you.
Pretend you’re being interviewed for a magazine and write down the 20 essential products that you would take on a deserted island if you couldn’t take anything else – as a consumer, not just a chiropractor.
Better yet, ask your patients.
Check out this video to learn more about how to getting e-commerce stores for chiropractors up and running and why it’s the perfect way for you to continue to generate revenue, serve your patients, and extend your brand without having to be over a table, day in and day out.
Developing consistent and sustainable chiropractic marketing tactics is key to your overall success in practice, and we’re here to help you!
- [00:04:02] If you’re a Chiropractor and you want to promote things and you want a store, we don’t know if there’s anybody better than us literally on the planet to actually help put this together.
- [00:07:22] This is not about selling things. Most people are already buying some version of what they’re asking you for. They’re just paying other companies.
- [00:12:42] The number one hurdle most chiropractors have in selling products is the selling part. That’s where our teaching and inviting consistently model shines.
- [00:23:30] Know this: building a store just gets you open. That doesn’t get a sale. It doesn’t mean you made a dollar. It just means you could make a dollar. That’s what makes our formula unique.
- [00:24:49] This is the perfect way for me to continue to generate revenue without having to be over a table, day in and day out.
- You do have influence whether you think of yourself as an influencer or not.
- Stop thinking about your nerves and start thinking about the benefit people will get by learning from you.
- It’s not just about having a selection, and it’s not just about having a selection at the best price with free shipping. It’s having somebody who you trust to drive you to the products you should get.
This episode was brought to you by The Smart Chiropractor.
At The Smart Chiropractor, we saw the two biggest chiropractic marketing challenges: content and consistency.
The result? More new patients, more referrals, and more reactivations with automated digital content marketing.