Table of Contents
Your chiropractic patient education is not enough.
Chiropractic patient education has changed forever.
Marketing in the healthcare space has evolved dramatically over the past few years.
Chiropractic patient education should no longer be considered only educating the patient about chiropractic.
The bottom line is that most people are not interested in being educated about chiropractic.
Education is about messaging.
The Smart Chiropractor's Guide to Doubling Your Patient Retention with Email
It’s important to build curiosity about how you can benefit them.
Next, we discuss the medium or platforms.
The right message on the wrong platform will be ineffective.
Using modern platforms such as your social channels can create an opportunity for you to connect, engage, and inspire people…
People who actually WANT what you provide…
Instead of trying to “sell them” on something you want them to have.
Monthly content campaigns, weekly topics, and daily posts give you a chance to modernize your chiropractic patient education.
"We use TSC for our TV material. Informative, eye catching, and each month it changes with a different topic. We get quite a few compliments."
Dr. Ryan Grenier, DC
Discover how to upgrade and update your patient education in this video.
- [00:00:20] Why is your patient education not enough?
- [00:02:35] Your patient education is the message you are putting out to your community
- [00:05:31] Making Facebook healthy for you
- [00:09:03] Why having a congruent message is so important to success
- [00:14:37] Is your messaging like Jerry Seinfeld or Chris Rock?
- [00:19:53] How to stop being a one trick pony
- [00:26:22] The new way to estimate the value of your practice
- Great patient education is NOT educating people about chiropractic.
- Tell your patients about them, not about you.
- Let your patients choose the platforms they want to engage with you on.
- Marketing should build curiosity.
- Smart chiropractors market with monthly campaigns, weekly topics, and daily posts.
- Think about your marketing as a system, not an action.
This episode was brought to you by The Smart Chiropractor.
At The Smart Chiropractor, we saw the two biggest chiropractic marketing challenges: content and consistency.
The result? More new patients, more referrals, and more reactivations with automated digital content marketing.