Your chiropractic spinal screenings are not enough.
Spinal screenings have been around forever…
But times have changed.
Too many chiropractors believe spinal screenings are a necessary way to market your practice.
Yet, often the energy of “needing new patients” leads to less than productive chiropractic spinal screenings…
And can feel desperate.
The Smart Chiropractor's Guide to Converting More New Patients From Your Website
Before the internet, you didn’t have a choice.
The internet changed everything…
And your practice needs to adapt.
Using specialty content campaigns is a much more elegant (and sustainable) way to generate new patients.
Specialty content campaigns can provide your office with a boost of new patients to your practice…automatically.
Your social platforms, and email, give you an incredible opportunity to hone in on a message and audience, and an action step with content campaigns.
You don’t need to “sell” chiropractic.
You need a plan and strategy.
Tune into this episode as we break it all down.
- [00:00:35] The limitations of chiropractic spinal screenings
- [00:05:05] Why chiropractic spinal screening often feel like “selling”
- [00:07:46] It’s time to LookUP America
- [00:12:38] Teaching people how to make Facebook healthy
- [00:19:23] Using specialty content campaigns to create successful screenings
- [00:23:48] The difference that professional marketing makes in your success
- Too many chiropractors believe marketing IS advertising.
- Spinal screening done out of desperation takes on a different energy.
- Are you helping make Facebook healthy for your health tribe?
- Make a bigger impact with active health reminders.
- How would your life change if your monthly expense were covered on the 1st of every month?
This episode was brought to you by The Smart Chiropractor.
At The Smart Chiropractor, we saw the two biggest chiropractic marketing challenges: content and consistency.
The result? More new patients, more referrals, and more reactivations with automated digital content marketing.