The Path to Get Started with E-commerce Has Never Been Easier for Chiropractors
The excitement of our new Smart Care Store network is to be able to have the best of both worlds: a soup-to-nuts, done for you store with high level customization.
It’s not Amazon and it’s not somebody else’s favorite things. It’s your favorite things with your co-brand at your store, your practice, and it’s delivered in a way that’s congruent and consistent with you and your brand and your practice.
In this season’s fourth episode, we’re going to talk all about how to get started with e-commerce and product sales in the next 30 days.
Here’s a quick preview…
When we think about in the next 30 days, we’ve broken down some mindset.
We’ve talked about how to curate and select products.
Now let’s talk about what are those real, tangible action steps that a doc can take to get an ecommerce store up and running in the next 30 days.
We’re going to go easiest to best.
We’re teaching doctors to serve their people by recommending their favorite things, and that’s actually a way that works.
The hard part has always been all the different parts of setting up the right technology, choosing the right products, and making sure you’re doing it efficiently.
“How do I price these? How do I handle customer service? What if somebody wants to return something? What if it’s the wrong color, wrong size, whatever it is?”
That costs time, which costs money, which is all part of the calculus of “is it worth doing?”
And the answer is, if you’re trying to do these things yourself, it’s most like not likely not worth doing.
Who is going to choose the products and fulfill the products? Who’s going to handle customer service? Who’s going to handle all the taxes and other finances?
All roads to us lead to our Smart Care Store network, which is why we’re doing it.
You have the store, and it’s branded to you and your practice.
It houses your favorite things.
You’re then utilizing your promotional tools as we’ve discussed – your social media, your email, and we’re going to dive into that in subsequent episodes this season, very specifically on the marketing side of things.
Orders are processed through your store and the money is immediately deposited into your bank account.
The shipment comes from the maker of the product, not you and your practice, and is sent directly to the consumer.
You don’t have to worry about writing product descriptions. You don’t need to worry about negotiating.
You don’t need to worry about the customer service or the fulfillment, which can be unbelievably draining.
You just need to be concerned with building your Health Tribe and teaching and inviting consistently.
If you do those things, the product sales will follow
We’ll get you the store, we’ll get you the products. We’ll get your customer service handled. We’ll get you drop shipping, handling.
We’ll answer your questions and actually automate and help you with your sales tax submissions.
We want to help you avoid being financially stressed out so that you can be the best, most honest, most ethical doctor you can be.
Check out this video to discover how to get started with e-commerce and, more over, how easy it is for your store to have drop shipping, automated promotions, and more.
Developing consistent and sustainable chiropractic marketing tactics is key to your overall success in practice, and we’re here to help you!
- [00:05:23] The idea is not new, but the idea of doing it in a hassle free, profitable way is what’s new.
- [00:03:00] You should never be in the game where you are housing a bunch of inventory and then you or a staff member is going to physically drop something off at the post office every day to ship out to somebody who bought something online.
- [00:09:19] Most Chiropractic practices can’t or don’t have enough volume to make it worthwhile to hire a full time staff member to make sure that they’re managing inventory and and distribution relations, right? It’s just not really in the wheelhouse of many Chiropractic practices.
- [00:12:12] People think it’s all about your margin, but they forget it’s not how much you make – it’s how much you keep.
- [00:14:01] Our Smart Care Store solution really averages everything out. We’ll get you the store. We’ll get you the products. We’ll get your customer service handled. We’ll get you drop shipping and handling. We’ll we’ll answer your questions and actually automate and help you with your sales tax submissions.
- [00:16:58] As we say in the marketing world, where you build positive momentum, you see the results, and it becomes something that then is easier to keep going because you’re getting that instant gratification in a good way.
- [00:25:30] If a doctor can get themselves to a place where they know their expenses are covered each and every month, then that doctor is free.
- Apple’s not the one most valuable company just because their products are great. Design matters, experience matters, and user experience – or user engagement – matters.
- You just need to be concerned with building your Health Tribe and teaching and inviting consistently.
- We’re not the first to think about it, but I think we’re the first to solve it.
- I’ve studied a lot to learn what I need to learn, and people are going to pay for it anyway. And in fact, some people actually like to pay more.
- More than 70, 80, 90 percent of your revenue only comes in when you’re adjusting, and I think that’s the lost opportunity.
- The pitch here is not sign up and go get a Ferrari. It’s sign up and don’t be financially stressed out so that you can be the best, most honest, most ethical doctor you can be.
This episode was brought to you by The Smart Chiropractor.
At The Smart Chiropractor, we saw the two biggest chiropractic marketing challenges: content and consistency.
The result? More new patients, more referrals, and more reactivations with automated digital content marketing.