Table of Contents
E-Commerce Stores Designed for Chiropractors
Many of us, as chiropractors, think of ourselves as more lifestyle doctors than technicians, but we’re more than just natural pain relievers…
We serve our patients best when we really help them implement the lifestyle recommendations.
In this season’s second episode, we’ll break down how Docs can think smart when talking about product sales and e-commerce stores.
Here’s a quick preview…
The idea of direct to consumer is all the trend in business.
People come to us, in many cases, with questions about how they can not only feel better, but how they can function better and perform better in their lives.
So being a smart chiropractor means being efficient with your time and focusing on being consumer directed.
Thanks to technology, we can be smart as a collective profession and really start filling that role.
E-commerce stores gives us all a tremendous opportunity to start making some adjustments to how we think, what we do, and to really embrace technology as a way to be of better service to our communities.
Not only will we make more money, but people are going to start looking at us differently…
In a more positive way.
We’re not just technicians.
We’re also health experts.
That’s what being a smart chiropractor in today’s day and age is all about.
It about leveraging your expertise and the audience you’ve built.
As we talked about in season one, content marketing focuses on building and growing your health tribe and getting people to know, trust, and like you by teaching and inviting consistently.
A certain subset of those individuals are going to become patients.
A subset of those are your most loyal referring patients.
Everybody within that group is certainly looking to you for some benefit that you can talk about and deliver.
Whether or not they’re ready to go and get the adjustment you deliver is one thing.
By leveraging not only the skill and the expertise that you have as a doc, but the time and the attention that has gone into audience building, you can bring it all together.
Is it’s not about hawking goods.
It’s about curating a selection of things you would recommend and then systematizing how you promote those items to the people who know, trust, and like you.
Subscription and recurring based products can help you start compounding your revenue in a way that makes sense.
Offering a curated e-commerce store allows you to better serve your people and your community.
It’s also brand building in terms of people becoming more accustomed to who you are, what you stand for, and the things that you believe in.
Moreover, you’ll be able to financially unstress your income and your life.
Check out this video to discover the best and easiest ways for you to start generating recurring revenue, fast.
Developing consistent and sustainable chiropractic marketing tactics is key to your overall success in practice, and we’re here to help you!
- [00:00:49] We serve our patients best when we really help them implement the lifestyle recommendations.
- [00:00:52] The idea of direct to consumer is the trend in all business.
- [00:02:27] People are spending billions of dollars on health oriented products that relate to lifestyle recommendations many of us as chiropractors are making.
- [00:06:59] Leveraging not only the skill and the expertise that you have as a doc, but also the time and the attention that has gone into audience building is really where it all comes together.
- [00:08:13] It’s not about hawking goods. It’s about curating a selection of things you would recommend to the people who know, trust, and like you.
- [00:9:28] Most chiropractors only have one source of revenue.
- [00:12:25] An e-commerce store is a smart thing to add in terms of adding value to the people who come to see you and revenue to your practice.
- Many of us, as chiropractors, think of ourselves as more lifestyle doctors than technicians.
- The idea of direct to consumer is the trend in all business.
- People are going to start looking at us differently – not just as technicians, but experts.
- You can earn money in ways other than being over a table.
- Say yes to opportunities to generate revenue that are perfectly in line with what you’re already doing with the people you’re already doing it with.
This episode was brought to you by The Smart Chiropractor.
At The Smart Chiropractor, we saw the two biggest chiropractic marketing challenges: content and consistency.
The result? More new patients, more referrals, and more reactivations with automated digital content marketing.