This episode will show you how to use chiropractic marketing to get more traffic (and patients) to your chiropractic practice.
By focusing on your mindset of “why” and “how” and to “who” you are marketing.
Your marketing strategies and tactics come after you decide how you’ll approach your marketing.
Building relationships with patients, instead of only having transactions is foundational.
Marketing is making a positive impact on people’s lives.
It’s just not about a discount Facebook ad that gets people in your door.
People like Seth Godin, Gary Vee, and Simon Sinek all believe one thing.
Marketing should be about finding the smallest set of people who are willing to choose you, refer others, and become raving fans of your practice.
It’s not about appealing to everyone or “educating ” people about chiropractic.
It’s all about finding the people who you love working with, and who love working with you.
Your health tribe is an audience of people who want to keep learning from you because of what you stand for and the value you provide to them.
Check out this video to see exactly how we recommend implementing this Teach & Invite Consistently marketing strategy.
Developing consistent and sustainable chiropractic marketing tactics are key to your overall success in practice, and we’re here to help you!
- [00:00:21] What does your mindset have to do with your chiropractic marketing?
- [00:03:21] How Gary Vee, Simon Sinek, and Seth Godin would approach your chiropractic marketing
- [00:09:30] Why you don’t want “deal shoppers” in your practice if you want to be profitable
- [00:14:08] People buy people, not products
- [00:26:56] Where mindset meets language
- [00:34:35] Super Bowl ads vs. Facebook ads and which you want for your practice
- Who you are determines how well what you do works.
- Marketing is making a positive impact in people’s lives.
- The more specific your niche, the more successful your practice.
- You’re building an audience of people who like you, like to learn from you, and want to keep on learning from you because of who you are and what you stand for.
- People buy people, not products.
This episode was brought to you by The Smart Chiropractor.
At The Smart Chiropractor, we saw the two biggest chiropractic marketing challenges: content and consistency.
The result? More new patients, more referrals, and more reactivations with automated digital content marketing.