Table of Contents
Chiropractors Know How to Select Products
Demand. Profitability. Relevance.
Is there a demand? Is there a profit to be made? Is it relevant to what you do and the brand you’re trying to build?
In this season’s third episode, we’ll break down how to select products for your e-commerce store that are designed to help Docs grow their brand and generate recurring revenue.
Here’s a quick preview…
The central idea when it comes to how to select products involves curating your favorite things.
The Smart Chiropractor's Guide to Converting More New Patients From Your Website
It’s really adding on a solution that people already expect and come to you for help with.
So you don’t need additional training.
You don’t need to offer a different department or anything like that.
Your e-commerce store should offer those things that go along with the many reasons your community comes to see you.
There’s a couple of ways to do this.
The first is simply by asking yourself “What are my favorite things?”
We teach our Smart Chiropractor members to do a weekly Friday Favorites video where they actually take the time to hightlight – you guessed it – one of their favorite things.
If that clicks for you, take it and run with it.
Grab a cup of wine, a beer, a coffee – whatever – and list out your top 20 favorite things.
Here’s another way.
When you look at like fashion magazines or even business magazines and so on, they’ll usually highlight a CEO, someone famous, or some well known influencer.
They’ll ask a question like “If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 20 things would you bring with you?”
When you apply that idea to yourself as a doctor, it’s a great way to focus.
Maybe you’re a headache specialist.
So what are your top 20 headache relief solutions?
Maybe you’re a lifestyle doc.
What are your top 20 essential must have items for your patients?
Once you have that initial list of 20 items, we can run them through the DPR filter.
Remember, that stands for demand, profitability, and relevance.
Is there a demand?
Is there a profit to be made?
Is it relevant to what you do and the brand you’re trying to build?
Check out this video to discover how to select products and apply that DRP filter to curate an e-commerce store that can start generating recurring revenue for your practice, fast.
Developing consistent and sustainable chiropractic marketing tactics is key to your overall success in practice, and we’re here to help you!
- [00:02:58] DPR stands for demand, profitability and relevance.
- [00:03:00] Whatever products you choose should go through the DPR filter.
- [00:07:38] By offering a small curated set of products and making sure that they’re relevant to what you do, you’re letting the natural forces of momentum work in your favor.
- [00:10:08] If all three of those DPR rings are in harmony, you’re in the best position to move forward with the least amount of effort, the most amount of benefit for you and your patients, and the most amount of traction and products.
- [00:19:04] You’re an expert and because you’re building an audience of people that are going to come to you not for the product necessarily, but for the service and expertise you provide, this becomes another doorway for people to want your services as well.
- [00:24:11] Too many chiropractors are so stressed out financially that they oftentimes need the care and the stress relief more than the people on their tables. It’s curable, and it just requires some smarts!
- [00:25:30] E-commerce stores have the potential to help as many docs as possible be as profitable as they can, with the least stress in order to accomplish their goals.
- I guarantee you it’s a good thing because it wouldn’t be in our store if it wasn’t.
- Chiropractors of all people understand flow and should be taking advantage of it here.
- Chiropractors are trying to grow in the hardest way possible, which is one on one, and it is the most difficult, least profitable way to do exactly that.
- The power of technology is something our profession is really yet to embrace – we’re like, oh wow, cool place to put in a new discount ad!
- Listen, Amazon’s now hitting all time highs and Sears going out of business, ok?
- These are technology times!
This episode was brought to you by The Smart Chiropractor.
At The Smart Chiropractor, we saw the two biggest chiropractic marketing challenges: content and consistency.
The result? More new patients, more referrals, and more reactivations with automated digital content marketing.