Your chiropractic social media is not enough.
The time for “random acts of content” is over.
If you have a smartphone, you have a nearly endless amount of distribution power for your content.
And you need to have a system.
A system will help…
(See the acronym?)
The Smart Chiropractor's Guide to Reactivating More Patients Every Week
Posting on social media, with consistency, is an important marketing strategy that can generate new patients, reactivations, and product sales day after day.
However, very few docs are really using these incredible platforms to their potential.
Facebook allows you to post text, pictures, videos, and all types of content that can help amplify your message and open up more people to the benefits of the care you provide.
We recommend managing your chiropractic social media by thinking in terms of campaigns.
Monthly campaigns, weekly topics, and daily posts.
This social media strategy will help you create more content that has more impact.
Social media is about engaging, educating, entertaining, and inspiring your community.
Each month, The Smart Chiropractor creates about 1 Million impressions on Facebook for our members.
We have the data, we know what we’re doing, and we can help you get better results with your chiropractic social media marketing.
- [00:00:53] The hidden power of chiropractic social media
- [00:03:48] In today’s world everyone is a content publisher
- [00:06:19] Why is posting consistently so smart?
- [00:13:53] Setting up a system of daily action and accountability
- [00:18:44] Using Friday Favorite’s to drive product sales
- [00:25:20] Building a referral machine using chiropractic social media
- A SYSTEM helps you to Save YourSelf Time, Energy and Money.
- Chiropractic is, unfortunately, the best kept secret in healthcare.
- Social media success comes from having monthly campaigns, weekly topics, and daily posts.
- Building trust should be your #1 goal with social media content.
- It’s impossible to stay consistent if every day you are thinking of what to post. Systems make it easy.
- Daily Action & Accountability is the smart way to create a compelling content calendar.
This episode was brought to you by The Smart Chiropractor.
At The Smart Chiropractor, we saw the two biggest chiropractic marketing challenges: content and consistency.
The result? More new patients, more referrals, and more reactivations with automated digital content marketing.