Your chiropractic insurance billing is not enough.
The decision you make regarding pricing, billing, and insurance will directly impact the growth and sustainability of your chiropractic practice.
Most chiropractors choose the path of least financial resistance
And then decide to “go in-network” with any insurance company that will allow them in.
But the real question is…
Are you doing everything you can to take care of people who are uninsured or underinsured?
The Smart Chiropractor's Guide to Converting More New Patients From Your Website
Chiropractic insurance billing and patient coverage has changed and with co-pays and deductibles that are sky high.
Nearly every patient you see is a “cash” patient in some capacity.
Has your messaging and model evolved?
If you are setting your fees based upon what insurance companies are willing to pay…
You may be racing to the bottom in terms of collections.
You would also be creating billed charges that out of reach for uninsured or underinsured people.
What if the people who sought proactive care were able to afford, and understand, the benefits of your care?
In today’s episode, we explore why your chiropractic insurance billing isn’t enough.
- [00:01:52] Are you appealing to the 1% or the 99%?
- [00:08:54] Where clinical care meets reimbursement
- [00:12:15] How chiropractic insurance billing breeds a constant need for new patients
- [00:14:30] MVMA- the acronym that can change your practice
- [00:23:52] Chiropractic insurance billing, discounting care and dual fee schedules
- Do you have a business model that supports the care you recommend?
- Reliance on insurance breeds a constant need for new patients.
- Are your patients getting the care they need at a price they can afford?
- Insurance is based on catastrophe, not proactive health care.
- MVMI- your Minimally Viable Monthly Income
This episode was brought to you by The Smart Chiropractor.
At The Smart Chiropractor, we saw the two biggest chiropractic marketing challenges: content and consistency.
The result? More new patients, more referrals, and more reactivations with automated digital content marketing.